Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fast Rising Fashion Label (VyVoXx Naija)

Do you want to remain authentically African but not miss out on the ever-changing fashion trends of the modern world? Then VyVoXx Naija, the brainchild of Nigerian-born Kennie Davies Bolarinwa situated at Maryland,Lagos is the place for you. "I used to design the clothes I wore and I started designing for friends back then in school as I always got comments each time I wore my designs. I was more interested in completing my BSc in Accounting and just did it as a hobby. After doing this for about 2 years, I suddenly realized that I could turn a pleasurable hobby into a business so I waited till I was done with my NYSC program then I started a Label and called it "VyVoXx" an acronym which stands for Vent Your Very Outstanding extra ordinary existence,I was of the opinion that the way you are dressed is the way you will be addressed anywhere you go,so express yourself via ur outfit. VyVoXx Naija makes fashion outfits Such as Jackets,Suits and Blazers, Corporate and Casual shirts,Gowns and Traditional apparels, customized T-shirts and accessories for any occasion. Fabric is acquired from places as far as Ghana and here in Nigeria.





























We design outfits from scratch. Some clients come with their own materials and designs and if we feel a tweak is needed here and there to suit their profile, we advise them accordingly.









You can follow us on twitter @vyvoxxcouture, like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/vyvoxxnaija or Contact us on : +2347030777402,+234818497935



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...