Tuesday, February 19, 2013

“I Was Dead for One Week”; First Lady Patience Jonathan Opens Up About Her Health Condition


...
It’s no secret that the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan was absent from the country for a few months last year, and strong rumors circulating indicated that she had a serious health issue that had to be addressed. There was never any official statement from the Presidency on what actually happened.
On Sunday 17 February, She had a thanksgiving event and gave praises to God over the still mysterious illness that took her away from the country for many weeks last year. During the thanksgiving she revealed that she was dead for a week and had nine surgeries within a month in Germany. However she never mentioned the nature of the illness.
The wife of Nigeria’s President added that her condition was so critical that she was the one asking for the surgeries while her travail lasted. She added that God gave her a second chance and sent her back to earth even after she gave up the ghost because she has not completed the assignments He gave her.
I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. A black doctor in London who is with us in this service was flown in when the situation became critical. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days”, Mrs Jonathan said.
I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on; to them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive. Some of them even sold my things off. “I won’t say everything here. It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive. When God says yes, nobody can say no”, she added.
She added, “The day I came back, I said God I have nothing to say, I offer myself to you. I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less privilege”.
Source: PM News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...