Thursday, February 7, 2013

INTERVIEW: Biodam Chats with Fast Rising Star ‘Swift’


 BiodamCompliments of the season, Ma Could you tell us your name please?



 Swift: Adetola aderinto aka  swift sexytohbad



 Biodam: Ok... How did you get into the business?



Swift: Hum I ve a voice that sounds like music, So since I can remember once I talk people ask me to sing, So I ve been singing Sing for every one, Professionally about 5 years ago.
From church I got tired of free styling so I worked in to d studio



Biodam: Which studio do you work with? And what kind job are you doing in the studio if i may ask?



Swift: I ve worked in a couple but now I only work at dr frabzs studio. Had a bad experience at a studio in surulere were the chorus of my song was stolen by a top rap artist in nigeria, So since then I stuck to frabz place, My songs are safe there.



Biodam: Ok Describe your style?



Swift:  My style as hip-hop mix with da nija flavor because I rap in both English and yoruba


Biodam: Was this always your goal.



Swift:  Yes since I was a child this has been my dream and much more




Biodam: Who do you aspire to be like? As successful as?


Swift: Well to like God cos he is the only person who makes all things work he is the only success story with out a but I know



Biodam: Did you ever think you wouldn't get this far?



Swift:  Am almost up set it took so long cos to me success was never an option it was a must and am in a hurry to get to higher heights God Dey


Biodam: There are millions of Artists in Nigeria, what makes you Unique, and different? i mean why do you think i should buy your album and not 2face's?



 Swift:  Haha cos am different  a special breed am the first female artist in Nigeria who has a great stage presence I dance entertain and my songs leaves u asking for more so yaaa its an album d whole world ll grave for by Gods grace



Biodam: Really? First female artiste?



Swift:  Yes name any female artist you know that is a fantastic dancer on stage non, Stage presence one or too entertainer only one so there is not even a contest am ahead of d pack



Biodam: how do you compare yourself with other female artiste in Nigeria?



Swift:  Well to me every one is. Different and ve their own fans so I respect them all and I thank God am in a class of my own



Biodam: The question your fans would love to know, what is your relationship status?



Swift:  Well I actually got heart broken from a 3 and half year relationship so for now am in love with God and my music



Biodam: Oh sorry about that



Swift:  Dats been a while, And it helped I freestyles the get high song about a week after he called it off so d break up was a blessing


BiodamTell us something little known about you. (ie embarrassing moments, favorite food, silly obsessions



Swift:  Was obsessed about my ex for about six months when we broke up, Luv ijebu garri or yam and egg, Was dancing and I went for a split and mt trouser tore, Humm bad day



Biodam: What would you like to tell your fans out there, i know they are reading this.?



Swift:  That am just the normal everyday girl with extraordinary talent and its only through their luv faith support. And help. I Can transform to be the most fantastic artist ever in Africa, america etc So I need them like my body needs blood to never give up on me


Biodam: Who is your mentor?



Swift: God is my mentor cos every one else fail and gives up on u he is d only one that does not


Biodam: Nice hanging out with you, wish you all best in Life?  go make Naija proud.



Swift:  Thanks dear it was so lovely talking to you too

Download Get High Here 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...